Car reviews - Jaguar - E-Pace
Jaguar brings style and choice to small SUV segment with E-Pace crossover
28 Mar 2018
ONCE synonymous with tweed suits, country estates and British aristocracy, Jaguar has transitioned into the 21st century with a number of exciting and contemporary models including the F-Type sportscar and the F-Pace, the company’s first SUV.
The latest chapter in its move towards mainstream popularity comes in the form of the E-Pace, the British manufacturer’s foray into the burgeoning small SUV segment that is set to take on the likes of the BMW X1, Audi Q3 and Mercedes-Benz’s GLA jacked-up hatchback.
Jaguar is tipping the E-Pace to comfortably become the brand’s best-selling model, and will bring a new demographic of buyer – namely more young females – into Australian showrooms.
A huge amount of variation is offered for customers, with five engines, four spec levels and two exterior trims, which combined with two First Edition offerings bring the number of variants to 38.
With flashy exterior styling, potent Ingenium powertrains and prodigious choice, can the E-Pace make a splash in the competitive small SUV segment?
The Road to Recovery podcast series
Click to see larger images
Model release date: 1 March 2018
Click to share
GoAuto can help you buy a new E-Pace
Customer Terms and Conditions – New Car Lead enquires
This is an agreement between GoAutoMedia Pty Limited ACN 094 732 457 of PO Box 18, Beach Road, Sandringham, VIC, 3191 (“we/us”), the owner and operator of the GoAuto.com.au website (“the website”) and the person wanting GoAuto.com.au to provide them with a lead for the purchase of a new car (“you”).
By completing a New Car Lead Enquiry, you agree to the terms and conditions and disclaimers and acknowledge the policies set out below.
Terms and Conditions
- In order for us to effect a lead you must you must complete a New Car Lead Enquiry (“Enquiry”).
- We will call you as soon as possible after you complete the Enquiry and certainly no later than the next business day. When we call, we will discuss with you your new car requirements.
- You consent to our passing on the Enquiry and your requirements to an appropriate authorised motor car dealer as a lead.
- We will contact you again in approximately eight days following your initial enquiry to check on the progress of the Enquiry.
- While we will provide the dealer with the Enquiry and details of your new car requirements, we take no responsibility for what happens after passing on that material as a lead.
- You acknowledge that we are a new car information service providing new car editorial information, pictures and prices to our customers as a guide only. Any new car prices published on the website are the manufacturers’ recommended retail prices and do not include delivery charges and on-road costs. Any authorized motor car dealer to which we pass on your Enquiry as a lead will provide you with full details of the price at which the vehicle will be sold to you.
- You acknowledge that we do not sell motor vehicles. Any sale of a new car to you by a dealer after we have passed on your Enquiry to that dealer as a lead, is a sale by that dealer not by us.
- We take privacy very seriously. We understand that you will only complete an Enquiry if you can trust us to protect your personal information and use it appropriately. Our policy is to ensure that the personal information collected when you make an Enquiry is only used for the purposes of connecting you with an authorised motor car dealer.
- We do not on-sell information collected from you or any other customer.
- From time to time, we may email you with information or promotions that may be relevant for car buyers. You will continue to receive communications from us unless you tell us that you do not want to receive any advertising or promotional information in the future by unsubscribing from these communications.
First Edition D180
First Edition P250
R-Dynamic HSE D150
R-Dynamic HSE D180
R-Dynamic HSE D240
R-Dynamic HSE P250
R-Dynamic HSE P300
R-Dynamic S D150
R-Dynamic S D180
R-Dynamic S D240
R-Dynamic S P250
R-Dynamic S P300
R-Dynamic SE D150
R-Dynamic SE D180
R-Dynamic SE D240
R-Dynamic SE P250
R-Dynamic SE P300
Motor industry news
GoAutoNews is Australia’s number one automotive industry journal covering the latest news, future and new model releases, market trends, industry personnel movements, and international events.